For more than 25 years, Wei has been dedicated to building successful China-focused ventures as an entrepreneur and working for multinational companies. The multi-culture life experience has given Wei the ability to look at things from the views of different cultures and to focus on the best interest of all parties. He has a deep insight into Chinese business practices with the ability to identify true business opportunities, partners and to avoid hidden tricks and risks.
- Founding five start-ups in China and Silicon Valley in IT, Telecom and Automotive industries; one of them was acquired by a public company and another two are in successful operations
- Head of strategy and sales management team of Siemens Com China; head of marketing of Nokia Siemens Networks China (over 1 bn. EUR sales) and technical director of Vodafone China
- MBA, Switzerland (IMD); Master and Bachelor in Engineering in Canada (McGill) and China (Tsinghua)
Executive in various positions at Robert Bosch GmbH
with profound CFO and M&A background, plant management and electronics.
With more than 20 years in various executive positions for Bosch, Smart and in strategy consulting, Martin has built up a deep knowledge and expertise in the automotive industry. As a forward-thinker, he likes challenges and to jointly find solutions for the long-term success.
- Senior Advisor for Roland Berger management consulting
- Industry positions ranged from CFO and Vice President for a Business Unit at Bosch (1 bn. EUR worldwide sales), Plant Manager in France to deputy head of Finance & Controlling for MCC Smart (CH)
- Led M&A transactions up to 9.3 bn. EUR from strategy, target definition, due diligence, negotiation until closing
- Master degree in economics and engineering at University of Karlsruhe (KIT).